Wednesday, January 27, 2016

A Mover and a Shaker



If you've been following my blog or my endeavors on Facebook, you know I have a new-ish job. A fabulous job I am super happy with. I get to write for a living, which I love, and the high-tech company I work for is very very cool (game room with air hokey, ping pong table, xbox and beer tap in the kitchen bar kind of cool).

Anyways, a few weeks ago, the editor of one of the industry publications sent me an e-mail. The first few lines read something like "Hi Yael, happy New Year. We are working on a series of articles on movers and shakers in the industry and would love to interview you..."  What??? I thought to myself, this guy hasn't seen me drunk and dancing, which is truly the only time in which I may consider myself a mover or a shaker... but I guess I am a mover and shaker.

So we did the interview and I wanted to share the link with you, because I am so very proud of it and I figure there is nothing wrong with bragging a bit :)

http://financefeeds.net/movers-shakers-next-up-is-yael-warman/

No comments:

Post a Comment